State Industrial Development Corporations
The Council of State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation Of India (COSIDICI), was established in the year 1975. The main objectives of COSIDICI are to promote the development of Industrial Sector at the state level through various state financial and investment corporations.It acts as a guide to all the State Industrial Development Corporations, State Financial Corporation and State Infrastructure and Investment Corporations etc. Nearly 56 State Industrial Development and Investment Corporations are affiliated with COSIDICI. COSIDICI provides loans, allotment of industrial land and plots in industrial estates set up by State Industrial Development Corporation. 
Every State Government has an Industrial Development Corporation as a statutory body whose function is to provide contemporary infrastructural facilities and services to the entrepreneurs, to strengthen the industrial-ecosystem of the state that will lead to economic development of the state and country in general. In India, the vast tracts of industrial land under the State Development Authorities is lying vacant.
|State Industrial Development Corporation (SIDC)|| Vacant Land (acres)
|Rajasthan State Industrial Investment & Corporation Limited  (RIICO)||1308.87|
|State Infrastructure and Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand Limited (SIIDCUL) ||2131|
|Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority (BIADA) ||178.91|
|Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority ||18|
|Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Corporation||1487|
|Haldia Development Authority ||361.88|
|Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority||74|
|Assam Industrial Development Corporation ||1162|
|Kerala Industrial Infrastrucutre Development Corporation ||221.49|
|Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation LTD ||831|
|Punjab Small Industries & Export Coporation Limited ||199.04|
|Ranchi Industrial Area Development Authority ||336|
|Chattisgarh State Industrial Development Corporation ||155|
|Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board ||30,507.57|
- Council of State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation of India. Accessed April 16, 2018. http://www.cosidici.com/.
- Rajasthan State Industrial Development &Investment Corporation Limited. Accessed April 17, 2018. http://www.gis.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- State Infrastructure& Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd. Accessed April 17, 2018. https://www.siidcul.com/.
- Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority. Accessed April 17, 2018. http://www.biadabihar.in/.
- Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority. Accessed April 17, 2018. http://yamunaexpresswayauthority.com/.
- Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation LTD. Accessed April 17, 2018. http://onlineupsidc.com/AboutUPSIDC.aspx.
- Urban Affair &Municipality Affair Department. Accessed April 17, 2018. https://www.wburbandev.gov.in/Home/allottable_plots.
- Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority. Accessed April 17, 2018. http://www.greaternoida.com/.
- Assam Industrial Development Corporation. Accessed April 17, 2018. http://www.aidcltd.com/.
- Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation. Accessed April 17, 2018. http://kinfra.org/.
- Telangana State Industrial Infrastructure Corporation LTD. Accessed April 17, 2018. http://tracgis.telangana.gov.in/TIS/TISNEW/tsiic/Reports/DistrictWiseInfo.aspx.
- Punjab Small Industries & Export Corporation Limited. Accessed April 17, 2018. http://www.investpunjab.gov.in/Static/psiecplots.
- Ranchi Industrial Area Development Authority. Accessed April 17, 2018. http://riada.co.in/Citizen/vacant.php.
- Chattisgarh State Industrial Development Corporation. Accessed April 17, 2018. https://csidc.in/home2/index.php/en/.
- KIADB: Continuing Land-grab Tradition with Impunity Read More At: Https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/panorama/kiadb-continuing-land-grab-679052.html. Deccan Herald, 2018.